The Happy Family

The Happy Family

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

just for fun !

WOW, it has been a long long time since I have updated this thing. Life is so wonderful!! Brittan is off on his mission and we are so excited for him! Tiff is having a little boy!!! and today I could find out what I am having... but I am not :) I love the surprise! There has been so much that has happened and so many wonderful memories made. This year is such an exciting one, there is so much life coming into the world, it is amazing. My brother in-law and his wife had their first child last week; a handsome baby Boy! We are so excited for them.
There is much to be thankful for and excited for in life. Although, it may seem, at times, hard to find what all there is that is wonderful. But, it doesn't take long to find it.
Valentines day was yesterday! What a wonderful holiday. Travis and I actually celebrated it on Saturday at the "Sweetheart Swing". Yes!! we went to a dance. We were probably the youngest couple that was there. It was so fun ... I completely forgot to take pictures. But we both enjoyed it so so much. There was a Jazzy swing band and everything. I hope they do more of those kinds of things in St. George through out the year :)
I love spending time with my wonderful family and my amazing husband! There is really nothing more enjoyable and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment