The Happy Family

The Happy Family

Saturday, November 20, 2010

BIG Update

So life has been absolutely crazy. Mckenna Mae did her first triathlon! We are so so proud of her. She did awesome! She didn't train and she did so good. I am so proud of her! She is amazing. I envy little kenna, she just kept going and worked way hard! YEAH KENNA!




Our awesome little triathlete! She had to swim a lap bike a lot and run a lot! She didn't even get close to quitting :) it was fun to cheer her on and be there for her! I hope she does it again. She totally has it in her!



Alright I know this is a little late but here is our awesome fun Halloween. We had fun with our pumpkin carving and our outfits. I know mine isn't too unique but I couldn't think of anything and so I found the skirt and bra and necklace on Brittans wall :) and with a little sister that hulas, it made it that much more fun. Travis is suppose to be a "70's" Cop. (i think he just wanted to were a wig and a mustache). It was a lot of fun. We didn't do the chili and breadsticks like usual and no haunted house this year- but we had other yummy food and got to spend the fun holiday with the family.
We got to play for the Heritage Choir again who featured- Jordan Bluth- He is an amazing tenor. He totally beats Josh Groban, believe it or not. It was such a fun experience. I played a few pieces with the Choir and then we as a group did "You Raise Me Up". It was fun to play together in front of a great crowd.
Now the here is something new... I know my family doesn't read my blog unless I tell them too so i know they probably wont find out until thanksgiving day when I tell them all. But Trav and I have a little tich on the way :) If you read this before thanksgiving- don't tell anyone :) I got a little plan- i just thought it would be funny to throw in this little info. So if you are reading this before thanksgiving... thanks for looking at my blog and congrats to you for knowing what no one else knows :)

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you're going to find out what it is!! :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete